Vegan Maple Walnut Cookies
Usually, I am a fiend for chocolate. A dessert missing this magic ingredient has to be pretty special. But that’s what these Vegan Maple Walnut Cookies are. Special. They are soft, sweet, with a delicious crunch. The only issue you’ll have, is how to stop eating them!
Gather up your ingredients…
First, place the dry ingredients in a bowl.
Then add the wet ingredients.
Mix everything together, and the dough for the Maple Walnut Cookies is ready! Don’t worry if it seems a little more runny than typical cookie dough. The cookies will firm up in the oven.
Scoop out cookie dough from the bowl with a spoon! If you want, place a whole walnut on top of each cookie for added decoration
For an extra special treat, enjoy a warm cookie fresh from the oven.
I love making Maple Walnut Cookies all year round. The walnut and maple flavors blend together perfectly to create an unbeatable treat. I hope you enjoy them as much as I do!
- 2 cups rolled oats
- 1.5 cups + 6 tablespoons whole wheat pastry flour
- 1 cup walnuts, chopped
- ¾ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup maple syrup
- 6 tablespoons sunflower oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Mix the rolled oats, whole wheat pastry flour, chopped walnuts, and salt together.
- Then mix in the syrup, sunflower oil, and vanilla.
- Place spoonfuls of dough on cookie sheet and bake for 14 minutes